Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Where can I find my Brother machine's serial number?
- 2.Can I still receive faxes or calls when the machine is switched off?
- 3.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 4.Can I confirm that the FAX was sent correctly?
- 5.When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)