Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.View or change the network settings of my Brother machine, or view the scanned data stored in the SD card, using a web browser.
- 3.My wireless device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) cannot access my scanner via the wireless LAN network.
- 4.Cannot find the scanner (Error Code 2019: Initialization Failed)
- 5.When I press "Scan" in my scanning software, an error message appears: "Please install scanner" or "The scan was aborted because the scanner is not powered on or not connected properly".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.