Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.The scanner is connected but it will not feed paper or do anything else. (For Windows)
- 3.My scanned images have black lines running through them, blank spaces, or just overall bad quality.
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.Uninstall the scanner driver (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 8.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.