Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Fedora 28 or later. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine or it says that it cannot find the Brother Machine. (Linux)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)