Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.Windows 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I installed scan-key-tool, but it does not work. (Linux)
Delete a network scanner entry. (Linux)
I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 or higher. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine. (Linux)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)