Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Check the IP addresses of your PC and the Brother machine
- 2.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
- 3.I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)