Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but the installation wizard is not able to locate the Brother machine on my network, I'm getting the message "No devices could be found over the network".
- 4.How do I know the current network configuration?
- 5.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I cannot scan from my Brother machine in Ubuntu 16.10 (Linux)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)