Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Why does my machine's LCD show "NO CARTRIDGE" even though I have already installed all the ink cartridges?
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.When I try to OCR into WordPad using the ScanSoft® PaperPort® SE with OCR or the Brother ControlCenter3, the text comes out as gibberish. This started after I installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). Why and what should I do?
- 4.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I installed scan-key-tool, but it does not work. (Linux)
Delete a network scanner entry. (Linux)
I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 or higher. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine. (Linux)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)