Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 4.Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)