Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 2.The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 3.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 4.Where is the Auto 2-sided(Duplex) setting option in the Mac OS X 10.3 driver or greater?
- 5.Printouts (envelopes) have creases.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)