Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 3.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.Web pages display blank in my Android™ mobile device when using the Web Page Print function of the Brother iPrint&Scan application.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
Print PDF file or documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan application when using Windows Phone.
Scan from the Brother iPrint&Scan application using Windows Phone.
Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).