Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 4.Load paper in the paper tray
- 5.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install PaperPort™ 12SE / 14SE onto Windows 10.
Install FaceFilter Studio onto Windows 10.
Install PaperPort™ 11SE onto Windows 8.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)