Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How can I print, fax, copy and scan using A3/Ledger size paper?
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 5.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)