Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 2.When selecting grayscale printing in the printer driver, does this use only the black ink or all the ink cartridges to produce the grayscale image?
- 3.I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 4.I'm using Macintosh®. What are the settings in the Scanner window used for?
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I cannot scan from my Brother machine in Ubuntu 16.10 (Linux)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)