Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 3."Multifeed" or "Multifeed is detected."
- 4."Document Jam/too Long" or "A document is jammed in the ADF."
- 5.When I click "Scan" in my scanning software, an error message appears: "Cannot find the scanner" or "Operation system error".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
Scan using XSane or GIMP (Linux)
Important points for specifying the scan area (Linux)