Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.How do I load 10 x 15 Glossy paper into my machine?
- 4.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 5.How do I clear the message "PAPER JAM" from the display?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)