Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Combine multiple scanned documents into a single file with PaperPort™
- 2.Print both sides of paper or a booklet automatically (2-Sided/Duplex Printing)
- 3."Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
- 4.Printing/ Scanning with a mobile device
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)