FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 4.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
- 5.I still receive the error message "Replace Parts Drum" or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Mac OS X 10.10.5 or greater
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)