Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 2.Scan an image and insert it in a Windows XP application
- 3.Scan a document from a Windows XP application
- 4."NEAR INK EMPTY (COLOR)" is appearing on the LCD. What does it mean and how do I clear it from the LCD?
- 5.The rainbow cursor keeps spinning when I click on Copy/PC-FAX in ControlCenter2 (For Mac OS X 10.7).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information