Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information
Windows 8.1 Support Information
Windows 8 Support Information
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)