Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Windows XP. When I try to install PaperPort® 8.0, I get an error message "PaperPort Setup Wizard Terminated". I can find PaperPort® 8.0 in "Add or Remove Programs", however I can't remove it. What can I do?
- 2.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 3.Windows 10 Support Information
- 4.I can not install/uninstall the driver when a CompactFlash®, SmartMedia®, Memory Stick®, xD-Picture Card™, Secure Digital™ card is installed into the media slot. What can I do?
- 5.I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information
Windows 8.1 Support Information
Windows 8 Support Information