Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 2.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 3.I'm using Windows® NT4/ 2000 and Windows® XP. I want to use a name from my address book to send a FAX. The address book is stored on a network share and when I try to access the address book I can not open it.
- 4.Is it OK to install Brother Windows XP drivers into Windows Vista?
- 5.I am using Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and cannot send and/or receive faxes. What can I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information
Windows 8.1 Support Information