Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a network cable using the Installation CD-ROM
- 5.Error Message from CD installation in Windows XP : Cannot find file bh21xx.pdd. Please locate the file, occurs during installation. The installation states a file is missing.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the printer drivers (For Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)