Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.When I create an embroidery pattern design on PE-DESIGN(PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN Lite, or PED-Basic), what Design Page Size is my sewing machine?
- 2.Why do I receive the Warning Message "Please change direction of sewing Region"?
- 3.When I select the Gradation check box in Expert mode of the Region sewing attribute dialog box in Design Center, I cannot blend two colors.
- 4.When I start up PE-Design, "No card writer module is connected…" message appears, although a card writer module is connected to PC with USB cable directly.
- 5.I am trying to open designs that I have downloaded from the Internet or from a disk. When I try to open them in Layout & Editing, it gives an error message "unexpected file format".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can PE-DESIGNs work with all versions of Windows?
When I create an embroidery pattern design on PE-DESIGN(PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN Lite, or PED-Basic), what Design Page Size is my sewing machine?
Why do I receive the Warning Message "Please change direction of sewing Region"?
I've written the pattern onto the original card and selected it on the sewing machine, but I can't change the sewing position.
Is the stitch count recalculated in the program when a design is changed from its original size?