Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
- 2.Update your machine's firmware using Brother iPrint&Scan (Android/iOS)
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
Update your machine's firmware using Brother iPrint&Scan (Android/iOS)
A gray line or margin appears on the side of the scanned document.
The error message "No machine found" appears when I installed drivers with USB connection (For Windows).
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.