Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
- 3.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 4.I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 5.The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
Send a fax using PC-FAX with LPD/LPRng (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)