Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 3.What does "NG" or "ERROR" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
- 4.I'm using Macintosh. What is the PreScan option used for?
- 5.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)