Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Change the image settings. (Using DSmobileCapture)
- 2.The scan quality is poor.
- 3.Can I crop the edge of documents scanned using the carrier sheet? (Macintosh)
- 4.My scanned images have black lines running through them, blank spaces, or just overall bad quality.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I installed scan-key-tool, but it does not work. (Linux)
Delete a network scanner entry. (Linux)