Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 3.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 4.Check the Print Quality
- 5.(Video) Fill the ink tanks
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Where can I download Brother iPrint&Scan application for Mac?
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).