Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.Improve poor print quality.
- 5.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
Use Mopria® Print Service (MPS) with my Brother machine
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)