Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.After replacing an ink cartridge, "No Ink Cartridge" or "Cannot Detect" is shown and I cannot print.
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Windows
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Which connection can I use to print from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
Ink Absorber NearFull / InkBox NearFull / Absorber NearFull