Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print or scan via USB on Ubuntu 20.04 or later or on its derivative (Linux)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
Printing/ Scanning with a mobile device
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)