Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I factory reset the print server?
- 2.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 3.The documents I print from my computer have a curl or wave to them when they feed out of the Brother machine. What can I do?
- 4.Print a Printer Settings page.
- 5.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)