Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
- 5.A document is jammed. Please open the top cover and remove the jammed paper by pulling it forward, then try again.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I installed scan-key-tool, but it does not work. (Linux)
Delete a network scanner entry. (Linux)