Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 5.I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
Check the Node Name of the Brother machine
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.