Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, 2008/2008 R2, 2012 or 2016 although I installed the TWAIN scanner driver on my PC.
- 2.Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your computer.
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Discover the MAC address of the Brother network card
- 5.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the scanner driver in Ubuntu 21.04. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
The "Scan to PC" LED indication is on or kind of zebra stripe appears on the machine's display when the machine is turned on.
Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine