Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.The scanner beeps every time I scan, some of its LEDs are continuously on, or the scheduled maintenance alert appears on the LCD.
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
- 4."Multifeed detection" or "Multifeed Detection Error"
- 5.My Brother machine could not be found over the network when I installed drivers on my computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the scanner driver in Ubuntu 21.04. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
The "Scan to PC" LED indication is on or kind of zebra stripe appears on the machine's display when the machine is turned on.
Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine