Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 2.Can I print from any software other than P-touch Editor? (for Windows)
- 3.The paper settings specified from the server computer are not reflected on the client computer.
- 4.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 5.How do I transfer label templates with P-touch Transfer Express?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I transfer label or slip templates?
How to use the Add-In function in Microsoft applications (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
While installing the driver, a dialog box appears, allowing you to select whether to replace or add a driver. Which one should I select?
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)