Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 2.What Android™ mobile application can I use?
- 3.How do I turn the printer off?
- 4.The print quality is poor, and the image is too light or dark.
- 5.I'm using RedHat Enterprise 7.2, Fedora 23. I cannot print to my Brother machine. (Linux®)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Getting ready to use your printer.
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
How to install Brother software on a computer not connected to the Internet
How can I stop the printer from automatically feeding roll paper after printing? (for Windows)
The latest printer driver was successfully installed, but the driver did not update correctly.