Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Printouts have wrinkles.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Duplex (two-sided) scan
- 4.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.The error message "[model name] cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)