FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 2.I am using Windows 2000 /XP. When I print from Adobe® Reader® 7.0, strange characters are printed on the page. What can I do?
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?
- 5.Does the optional lower tray unit handle legal size paper?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)
Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows)