Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 3.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 4.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)