FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 5.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.