Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How can I print, fax, copy and scan using A3/Ledger size paper?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 5.How do I know which side up my photo paper should be in the tray?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)