Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I duplex scan, copy or fax a legal size document via the ADF?
- 2.A WPS PIN is required to complete the wireless setup (Windows)
- 3.Which connection can I use to print from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 5."Paper Jam Back" error appears on the LCD.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Find the wireless security information such as Network Name (SSID) and Network Key (Password) in Windows
Scan a document in OS X 10.8 / macOS 10.12 or later.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)