Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 2.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to your Windows 10 computer.
- 3.Which connection can I use to print from my device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad?
Print PDF files or documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan application when using Windows Phone.
Scan from the Brother iPrint&Scan application using Windows Phone.