Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is the default user name and password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup or Web Based Management?
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad?
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.A WPS PIN is required to complete the wireless setup (Windows)
- 5.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8 / macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)