FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.When I press "Scan" in my scanning software, an error message appears: "Please install scanner" or "The scan was aborted because the scanner is not powered on or not connected properly".
- 3.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the Button Manager (Windows).
Calibrate your scanner.
Change the image settings. (Using DSmobileCapture)
Uninstall the scanner drivers (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater).