Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad?
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
- 5.How do I turn off/on the Toner Save Mode?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)