Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I can not install/uninstall the driver when a card is installed into the media slot.
- 3.I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 4.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 5.Discover the MAC address of the Brother network card
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Fedora 28 or later. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine or it says that it cannot find the Brother Machine. (Linux)
I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on the control panel of my Brother machine.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)