Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.“No machine found” appears when I try to install Brother software and drivers
- 2.What is the default password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup or Web Based Management?
- 3.The scanner beeps every time I scan, some of its LEDs are continuously on, or the scheduled maintenance alert appears on the LCD.
- 4.How can I use my NFC-enabled mobile device with the Brother NFC-enabled machine?
- 5.Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your Brother machine.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the scanner driver in Ubuntu 21.04. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.