Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 2.I turn my printer on but cannot print even though I have already paired the printer with my mobile device using Bluetooth® or connected my device to the same wireless network.
- 3.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 4.Printing from a Windows PC or Mac
- 5.Installing the software
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I transfer templates or other data from the computer to the printer? (P-touch Transfer Manager)
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Using the Communication Settings (for Windows)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)