FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 3.Printouts are curled or wavy.
- 4.Print on plain paper or bond paper from the Manual feed slot
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)