Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 4.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
- 5.Which connection can I use to print from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
"Scan to E-mail" defaults to Microsoft® Outlook Express. How can I change it to Microsoft® Outlook?
The error message "[model name] cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)