Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)