Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Printing documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan when using an Android™ mobile device.
- 3.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 4.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
- 5.Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
"Scan to E-mail" defaults to Microsoft® Outlook Express. How can I change it to Microsoft® Outlook?
The error message "[model name] cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?