Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the firmware version.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)