Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.What kind of paper can I use?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 5.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.